Editorial Intern, InvestmentWires, New York, NY (November 2016 - December 2016)
- Published stories on mfwire.com based on researches on mutual funds and filings of new funds, rebranding, liquidations, management change, personnel moves, etc.
- Updated the company’s database including a glossary and story archives.
- Managed relationships with research teams of asset managers.
Editorial Intern, Debtwire, New York, NY (June 2016 - August 2016)
- Interviewed and covered listed companies and law firms in debt and leveraged finance markets.
- Managed a project on rich families and affiliated companies by data search and arrangement.
Editorial/Social Media Intern, SourceMedia, New York, NY (January 2015 - May 2015)
- Wrote daily financial news and breaking news stories on websites and magazines.
- Created media content and assisted the group with digital publishing.
Media/Education Project Intern, Thirst, Beijing (December 2014 - April 2015)
- Assisted in promotion of global water awareness campaign.
- Conducted industry research.
- Created and promoted Club activities, events and competitions via social media.
Research Assistant, Academic English Writing Consulting & Research Center, Tsinghua University, Beijing (December 2013 - March 2015)
- Conducted study on Chinese university EFL learners’ foreign language writing anxiety in terms of general pattern, effect and causes.
- Co-published Paper An Investigation of Chinese University EFL Learners on English Language Teaching.
- Presented research of published paper at the 50th RELC International Conference, Singapore.
Business Reporting Intern, China Daily, Beijing (July 2014 - November 2014)
- Selected and edited news from wires to publish on chinadaily.com. Covered government press conferences, business stories, investment hot spots and public issues. Provided translations.
Journalism Intern, Xinhua News Agency, Beijing (September 2013 - December 2013)
- Reported on daily financial news, especially stock markets.
- Conducted interviews with financial analysts and artists.
- Produced videos for “Chinese Art Circle” program and financial TV programs.
Summer Analyst/Chief of Staff, Powa Technologies, Beijing (June 2013 - August 2013)
- Negotiated and worked with C-level executives from design to launch on PowaPOS project.
- Assisted the company to win largest funding round ever for a technology start-up.
- On-camera reporting
- Digital publishing/CMS:
- Photo editing:
- Video editing:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro
- MicroSoft Office
- Mac OS
- Fluent English
- Native Mandarin
- Elementary French
- Elementary German
New York University, New York, NY (August 2015 - January 2017)
M.A. and Certificate in Business and Economic Reporting
Tsinghua University, Beijing (August 2011 - July 2015)
B.A. in Journalism with concentration on On-Camera Reporting
Minor in English Language and Literature